Understanding The Trinity, Three Persons vs Three Manifestations


Popular Posts

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Proof in II Samuel that Jesus Christ is the one Lord God Almighty in his Spiritual form

God proves that He is one Lord in both the Old Testament in His Spiritual form and in the New Testament manifested as a man who is Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour  (Isaiah 43:10-12, I Timothy 3:16, 1 John 1:1-7)

Old Testament: God is the Rock

II Samuel 22:2-4. And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

II Samuel 22:31-32. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God, save the Lord? And who is a rock, save our God?

II Samuel 22:47. The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.

New Testament: Jesus is the Rock

I Corinthians 10:4. And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Matthew 16:18. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

This is an edited excerpt from my book, "Understanding the Trinity, Three Persons vs Three Manifestations.  To order call 1-888-280-7715.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.