Understanding The Trinity, Three Persons vs Three Manifestations


Popular Posts

Monday, March 7, 2011

Will I die in my sins if I don't believe Jesus is God?

(John 8:24)

Yes, I didn't say it, Jesus said it twice. “If you don't believe that I am he, you will die in your sins.” You must believe Jesus Christ is God the Great "I am" and you must believe him when He says that "I am he." The statement, "I am he," confirms that Jesus is the only God (Isaiah 41:4, Revelation 1-17-18). The same God that spoke out of heaven to Moses and all the prophets is the same God that spoke to Paul on the road to Damascus (I Corinthians 10:4, Acts 9:4-5)

There are some people who won't get baptized in Jesus name because they don't believe Jesus is God, neither will they believe him when He says, "I am he,” I am alpha and omega, I am the Father, before Abraham was "I am." The scriptures are replete with references to Jesus being the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Therefore, the baptism in God's name (Jesus) is the only way that our soul can be washed, get sins remitted, and we can have a good conscience (clear) toward God (I Peter 3:21). The baptism in water, in Jesus name symbolizes the shed blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38). The scriptures tell us that without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins (Hebrews 9:22). Why would you think God would shed his own blood (Acts 20:28) and not want you to be baptized in his name, the only name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12)?

Sometimes, I feel sad, knowing that some very educated people, including preachers, evangelists, teachers, philosophers, scholars, theologians and lay people will allow their pride and education to get in the way of their soul salvation. They will not believe in the gospel of Christ, even after trying to understand the mystery of God for many years. Once they have found the understanding of the mystery, they still will not believe and get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of their sins. God has said, some will not believe. Now, I understand God when He says, this mystery was not given to the wise and the prudent, but is given unto babes. Pride will cause some highly educated people to stay with their traditional training and false doctrines.

These false doctrines will cause them to fall into reprobation because they don’t know God and they refuse to seek to know God or the mystery of the gospel. Because of their philosophies and traditions of unbelief, they will not change to the real message of salvation of repentance, baptism in Jesus name and the reception of the Holy Ghost. Therefore, if they don’t seek to know that Jesus is God, they will die in their sins.

This is an edited excerpt from my book, "Understanding the Trinity, Three Persons vs Three Manifestations www.google.com - will daniels understanding the trinity. To order 1-888-280-7715

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.